Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It Happened

Barack Obama has been elected the 44th President of the United States. I've been supporting Senator Obama since 2004 and to see this is a dream come true. I really cannot even think of what else to say other than, "Yes we did." 

Now, let's change the country. 



On another note, I have begun to question the sanity of many people in Cobb County. A creationist has been elected to the school board who wants creationism taught in public schools. I do not believe I will be sending my future children to Cobb County schools. 

2 comments:

Schmidt said...

I voted for the creationist you speak of mainly because Democrats do nothing for education except throw money at the problem. I'd trade having kids being taught creationism if it meant the possibility of things like merit pay, more accountability for teachers, and school choice.

Joel Mendelson said...

Eh, I'm not really concerned. I don't plan on raising kids in the Atlanta area anyways.